Re: Moderation on ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org

2014-07-22 11:06:10
like this has never been a problem in the past … yet every time it has worked
out that a reasonable adults, we were able to get past
the problems and the list survived - until now.   Moderation is the explicit
application of personal bias over the discussion.   In other words,
censorship.  Which is your prerogative - since you are the current,temporary
steward.   But it will drive more work away from IETF.

I agree with all of this, especially the last point.

                                Ned