Re: Hotel networks (Was Re: Security for the IETF wireless network)

2014-07-25 14:25:14
At 4:10 PM +0200 7/25/14, Stefan Winter wrote:

 Assuming you didn't (because NOC doesn't tell us what to expect), how do
 you know you connected to the IETF network, and not some evil twin who
 is able to spell "ietf-1x" correctly in his AP config dialog?

Would connecting to this evil twin network be worse than connecting to the plain ietf network, perhaps also operated by an evil twin?

--
Randall Gellens
In my country, we believe (and rightly so) that mindless superstition