Re: Individual submission

2014-08-07 04:27:33
On Wednesday, August 6, 2014, Dave Crocker wrote:

On 8/6/2014 12:43 PM, S Moonesamy wrote:
There were issues and, in my personal opinion, they were resolved.  I
don't consider it as a problem if the same issues are raised during a
Last Call.

SM,

The issue I raised is quite specific:

     To have an individual submission in IETF Last Call and to respond
to a concern by saying that previous (pre-LC) discussions on a
non-working group mailing list reached consensus on the topi and that
the matter is therefore closed -- this, I claim, is not reasonable IETF
process.

I think consensus should be announced by one chair or AD For submitted
drafts. If there was no announcement then there is no consensus. IETF needs
to make such input announcement per requested-LC_draft/LC_draft (but may be
not all drafts in IETF process get that IETF input).

AB