Re: [saag]: Review of: Opportunistic Security -03 preview for comment

2014-08-15 16:38:31
Hi Victor,

Having read through the latest draft, I have a few comments.

The principles stated in the draft seem like really good ones.  I
personally care more about those principles and less about the
definition.  But I agree with Dave on his point about the definition.
If we could focus on the core principles and perhaps note that the term
is imperfect (and we just don't have a better one), then perhaps we have
a way forward.

I actually like your term "opportunistically employed", but I do agree
that it is possible to wordsmith the explanatory text to be a little
less... cryptic.  Fundamentally I think that's the key to the whole draft.

Eliot