Re: [saag]: Review of: Opportunistic Security -03 preview for comment

2014-08-18 10:08:40
Oh *man* I’m going to regret this.

Hi. Jumping randomly into this conversation from the point of view of someone
who is fascinated by the dynamics but, yes, _has not read the draft_, I’d like
to observe something.