Re: Review of: Opportunistic Security -03 preview for comment

2014-08-18 16:20:22
Nico,

On Sat, Aug 16, 2014 at 03:44:26PM -0400, Michael Richardson wrote:
(I think we are boiling the ocean on this document. Publish it)
let's not. The doc is very poorly written. It has internal consistency problems,
is haphazard in its organization, sloppy in choices of wording, ...
This.

Either folks find a bug in the concept/text, they propose new text, or
they accept it.  So far I see lots of bikeshedding.
I have provided concrete suggestions, almost all of which have been ignored.
Pride of authorship seems to be getting in the way here.

Steve