Re: [saag] Review of: Opportunistic Security -03 preview for comment

2014-08-18 22:28:49
On Mon, 18 Aug 2014, Stephen Kent wrote:

Nico,

On Sat, Aug 16, 2014 at 03:44:26PM -0400, Michael Richardson wrote:
(I think we are boiling the ocean on this document. Publish it)
let's not. The doc is very poorly written. It has internal consistency
problems,
is haphazard in its organization, sloppy in choices of wording, ...

I expect that we've published documents which have much worse quality of
writing.  (That doesn't necessarily mean that we need to settle for what
we've got, here.)

I do have a great deal of sympathy for Viktor, trying to keep up with all
the traffic being written about this document.  It is hard to find the
time to keep up with everything and give responses everywhere.

-Ben