Re: IETF-91 Question - Hilton Hawaiian village construction and resort fee

2014-08-18 15:55:22
On Mon, 11 Aug 2014, Ray Pelletier wrote:

The construction referred to at Fairmont was not actually construction
being conducted by the hotel, but by the City of Toronto.

I heard construction noises from my room that the hotel staff guessed were coming from the 9th floor of the hotel. Were those activies really being conducted by the city, with no control by the hotel? I doubt it. (Yes, there was lots of city construction outside, but something seemed to be happening high up in the structure of the hotel, too.)

The noise was reported to mtd(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org on the Monday of the meeting.

-- Sam