Re: Adept Encryption: Was: [saag] DANE should be more prominent (Re: Review of: Opportunistic Security -03 preview for comment)

2014-08-21 10:35:56
Nico,

Near as I can tell there are no remaining substantive objections to
Viktor's draft, only ones related to wordsmithing, writing style, and
the name we'll give to this concept.  All of these are a flavor of
bikeshedding.  We should stop arguing about such things, make just one
more small effort to adjust Viktor's prose, and publish.
I agree that we seem to have settled on a small set of design principles.

I continue to disagree with your assertion that clear, concise wording
is a not an important aspect of this task.

Steve