Re: [saag] Adept Encryption: Was: DANE should be more prominent (Re: Review of: Opportunistic Security -03 preview for comment)

2014-08-21 11:28:38
On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 11:35:26AM -0400, Stephen Kent wrote:
I agree that we seem to have settled on a small set of design
principles.

That's excellent news.

I continue to disagree with your assertion that clear, concise wording
is a not an important aspect of this task.

It is important, it's just that agreement on the substance is clearly
the first order of business.

If we're down to wordsmithing then we can have a more leisurely / less
confrontational discussion of said wordsmithing, and finish this up.

Nico