Re: Hawaii Block - going, going....

2014-08-22 00:45:41
I see all room types available from 11/9 - 11/14. If you arrive prior to
Sunday, or depart later than Friday, it goes down to just the Tapa tower city
view. It looks like the full block didn't account for the high number of people
who tend to arrive on the Saturday prior, and/or depart the Saturday after.

If you want to stay past Saturday, you appear to be out of luck.

On Aug 21, 2014, at 11:56 PM, Michael StJohns <mstjohns(_at_)comcast(_dot_)net>