Re: Hawaii Block - going, going, gone for Saturday

2014-08-26 17:13:08
On 26 Aug 2014, at 22:32, John Levine <johnl(_at_)taugh(_dot_)com> wrote:

I booked a few days ago, and it said they were sold out of IETF rooms
on Saturday the 8th, but were OK for the rest of the week.

Are more people arriving early than used to be the case?

If I travel from Europe to North America, I always land on the Saturday before,
and leave on the Friday evening.  If you fly Sunday to Friday the hike in fare
for not flying over one Saturday night is noticeable. I’d imagine that’s not
uncommon.

Tim