RE: Hawaii Block - going, going....

2014-08-26 13:07:42
Hi,

I managed to book Sat to Sat using a mixture of corporate and ietf bookings
although the corporate >rate was somewhat higher.

What is unusual and somewhat irritating is that there is no recommended
alternate if the main hotel is >booked.

I also wonder how many room changes will be needed.
If the room type is the same, and you let them know in advance, I think you
should be able to keep the same room.

At the Taipei IETF, I had 3 different bookings at the hotel where I stayed, but
didn't have to change room :)

Regards,

Christer