Re: Opportunistic Lost (was Re: draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security-04)

2014-08-30 14:44:36

Dave,

On 30/08/14 19:04, Dave Crocker wrote:
This fails to distinguish between activity and substance response.

Just for the record really, and as I have previously
stated, I do consider that all the substantive points
you raised were responded to properly. A number of
changes were made as a result, but in other cases,
changes you would presumably like to see were not made.

I also consider that you are basically just re-iterating
the same points, on which I consider you in the rough,
and you have raised no new issues.

I do get that you don't agree with the above, though
I do not have any clue how you don't also spot the
repetitive nature of your recent mails on this draft.

S.

PS: Before and in case you ask, no I do not plan to
provide a forensic analysis of the threads resulting
from all the links you sent. I already summarised the
LC to the list a couple of times.