Re: draft discussion lists

2014-09-02 18:35:53

On Sep 2, 2014, at 4:38 AM, Dave Cridland <dave(_at_)cridland(_dot_)net> wrote:

So we'll only discuss ideas that are written up as drafts, and we'll only
discuss them in a working group, and we'll only create a working group around
drafts that have traction, and we'll only consider a draft to have traction
if there's discussion, and we'll only discuss them in a working group, and ...

No. But if someone takes the time to write a draft, Mike wants us to provide a
place to discuss it. From my perspective, that isn’t silly.