Re: draft discussion lists

2014-09-03 16:16:12
On 9/3/14 12:49 PM, Michael StJohns wrote:
There's also the point that for some of those, I *really* don't want to
join the wider mailing list as the S/N ratio is poor or simply isn't of
great interest to me regularly.  Finally, there's the whole "exactly
which subject line corresponds to comments on the draft and why did it
change 5 times since the original post?" problem.

It may be useful to include an 'email the authors' link on the
announcement, or more prominently elsewhere, (or even have it
generated for inclusion in the draft by xml2rfc), much like what's
on the datatracker page.

Melinda