Re: IETF web site behind CloudFlare

2014-09-17 06:02:18

But wouldn't it be great if we used the power of the consumer to
try to make things better for web users? I would imagine that IETF is
somewhat listened to when it comes to this.

And this was precisely what we did. We are not done, working on the DNSSEC part
of it, but I’m optimistic. I learned about your problems regarding CAPTCHAs
from this thread today, so I and I guess others have been unaware of those
issues. As noted, we can see if some other settings are possible. And making
the question little bit more generic, if the issue is that you are behind Tor,
and that causes pain for some set of Internet services, is there something more
general that the IETF or various networking companies could do about that?

Jari