Re: IETF registration fee increase from 2015

2014-10-04 13:12:55
I don't really understand why the subject of this thread and others
and many comments imply that registration is going to cost more or
that somehow there should be "extra" money for other purposes. Looking
at the history on a time scale of several years, it seem to me this
just keeps the cost about the same and simply reflects the decrease in
the value of the US dollar.

Thanks,
Donald
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 d3e3e3(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com