Re: Last Call: <draft-nottingham-safe-hint-05.txt> (The "safe" HTTP Preference) to Proposed Standard

2014-10-23 13:53:44

I think doing this is a bad idea and commented on that before
on apps-discuss. [1] (Start of that mega-thread is [2])

I think all the same objections apply other than the one that
called for the discussion to be had here rather than in appsawg.
(And thanks Barry for doing that.)

S.

[1] https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/apps-discuss/current/msg12628.html
[2] https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/apps-discuss/current/msg12512.html