Re: [IAOC] suggestion for the next IETFs

2014-11-07 17:59:14
On 11/7/2014 1:25 PM, Loa Andersson wrote:
On 2014-11-07 15:29, Dave Crocker wrote:
If someone needs a visa, we want them to be able to get it.  Figure
out a reasonable amount of time to permit visa processing, and
offer the letter from that time.

That begs the the question about what is a "reasonable time"

I meant to beg exactly that question.

1.  We need a reasonable basis for deciding on that amount of time

2.  We need a reasonable basis for believing it is sufficient for the
specific venue

3.  We need to arrange the rest of our processes to ensure that that
amount of time really is available for folks to get their visas.