Re: on recurring favourite locations for November IETF meetings

2014-11-11 12:32:34
On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 12:27 PM, Ted Lemon
<Ted(_dot_)Lemon(_at_)nominum(_dot_)com> wrote:
So while it would definitely be easier if we just had a barge outside the
250-mile limit with an airstrip, I don't think "choosing a location where
getting visas is easy" is actually a practicable suggestion.

Or any cruise ship near international airports of enough countries.

I don't think we're going to have an aircraft carrier for this though.
Also, for the U.S. the limit is 12 nautical miles.