Re: Updating BCP 10 -- round two

2015-02-11 10:40:48
Actually I thought it had ample support, but just needed some clarification
about how it would work when stretched over longer time frames.
On Feb 11, 2015 8:34 AM, "Michael Richardson"
<mcr+ietf(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca> wrote:

Murray S. Kucherawy <superuser(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
    > (b) Michael's suggestion to re-work eligibility (needs more
discussion or
    > an actual text proposal).

So far, I'm not hearing much support or any clear opposition for the idea.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca>, Sandelman Software
Works