Re: Updating BCP 10 -- round two

2015-02-11 12:51:27

Joel M. Halpern <jmh(_at_)joelhalpern(_dot_)com> wrote:
    > In theory the idea of trying to recognize a broader class of sufficiently
    > involved participants sounds good.

okay.

    > The details did not seem to work for me, but I am happy to wait and see
the
    > next version of a specific proposal.

Is it for the formula for remaining eligible, or was it the specific things
that constitute a "contribution"?

Do you think that the things which are a "contribution" should be maintained
outside of BCP10 in some way?

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-