Re: IETF Hackathon at IETF 92, March 21-22, Dallas, TX

2015-02-25 12:01:14
It would be nice to tie this into CodeMatch for future events to track
connections between coding projects and drafts/RFCs.  We'll be providing an
update of our work on CodeMatch at the admin plenary.  We will also have a
UI expert at a table to get feedback on Sunday of the IETF for our mock-ups
and prototype work and hope you will visit the team, I believe noon-5PM.

Here is a link to high-level background information:
http://www.ietf.org/codematch/

Thanks,
Kathleen

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 10:58 AM, Charles Eckel (eckelcu)
<eckelcu(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com