Re: 'Paywall, ' IETF self-sufficiency, increasing participation (was Re: Remote participation fees)

2015-02-28 15:12:49
I don't think IETF is only about individual participation as your message
may mentioned. IETF needs both forces.

On Friday, February 27, 2015, Nico Williams <nico(_at_)cryptonector(_dot_)com>