Re: perspective of discussion about I-D.farresnickel-harassment

2015-03-22 15:58:30
On 3/22/2015 3:53 PM, Dan Harkins wrote:
  If you haven't realized that non-governmental committees to
deal with harassment in their organizations have been greeted
with quite a few false accusations of late then you PROBABLY
aren't paying attention.

Dan,

I thought I was paying attention, but apparently I wasn't. Thanks for
alerting us to this insidious problem.

Unfortunately a concern for claims that might not prove true has to
include the one you've just made.

So it would help for you to provide some outside substantiation for it.
 A professional study on the problem would help quite a bit.  Anecdotal
media reporting probably won't.

d/

--
Dave Crocker