Re: Nomcom feedback to appointees not up for renewal

2015-03-26 10:12:00

Randy Bush <randy(_at_)psg(_dot_)com> wrote:
    >>> So I suggest that providing explicit feedback to all appointees not up
    >>> for renewal become a regular part of nomcom's deliverables.
    >> I think this would be a fine plan.

    > great idea.  nomcom needs stuff to fill its copious spare time.

I think, knowing Randy, that Randy is being sarcastic, but given the lack of
a :-) or something, it's rather hard to say for sure.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-