Re: Nomcom feedback to appointees not up for renewal

2015-03-26 11:22:14
On Mar 26, 2015, at 9:32 AM, Andrew Sullivan
<ajs(_at_)anvilwalrusden(_dot_)com> wrote:
Surely there's some other way to get the anonymous feedback to sitting
people.  Maybe an anonymous remailer is all we need?  There's nothing
for the nomcom to act on anyway if they get feedback about someone not
sitting.

Some of the feedback that ADs get publicly is incredibly harsh; I'd be a little
concerned about an unfiltered anonymous feedback path.   So I think there would
have to be _some_ filtering mechanism, and a remailer probably wouldn't cut it.

But I do think Randy has a point about nomcom workload.   Maybe we need another
committee... ;)