Re: Thoughts from IETF-92

2015-03-31 07:10:10
On 03/30/2015 10:40 PM, IETF Chair wrote:
Thank you all for a wonderful meeting. I wanted to thank all the sponsors and
participants, and our host Google for their support. And the wonderful social
event. Well done, you all!

Here are some thoughts from me and Dan York, as the meeting ended:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/R2G5eLkX1BM

What are your thoughts? What were the important things coming out of the
meeting for you? What can we do better next time? Are there new things that
we should start to work on?

Jari Arkko, IETF Chair

We can do better in telling the secretariat just how good they are!