Re: FTP Service Discontinuance Under Consideration; Input Requested

2015-04-04 09:58:20
I think maybe the thing to do is to turn if off but with a
willingness to turn it back on (perhaps temporarily) if it
turns out to break something badly. I'm fine with whoever
are the correct powers-that-be making those decisions. (But
very glad to see this checked with the community first.)

I have no real opinion on whether or not the service should go, but assuming we
do decide to turn it off, this sounds like the way to do it.

                                Ned