Re: Policy and tools regarding the filing of Internet Drafts

2015-04-22 08:59:44
On 4/21/15 7:51 AM, Behcet Sarikaya wrote:
I think this would be overkill. Of course it depends on the frequency
of the times this happens. My guess is a very small 0.001 or
something like that percentage.

That's probably the case but it still seems to be a problem (I've
had it happen, as well).  I think part of this is cultural and a
failure to understand IETF process (i.e. creating bogus, orchestrated
support for moving a document along), but it may be worthwhile, at
some point, to create a mechanism for a "coauthor" to either take a
draft down or expire it early.  Not a high priority.

Melinda