Re: comments on newly generated html draft format and font sizes

2015-04-22 09:32:31
On Apr 22, 2015, at 6:58 AM, Henrik Levkowetz <henrik(_at_)levkowetz(_dot_)com>
wrote:

Using "1em" seems semantically better than stating a specific size. On my
browser, "1em" also has a more pleasing visual effect for me.

1em is going away.  It's going to change to a point size, but which one, is
the
question.  I thought I'd been pretty clear about that.

You were not, and I hope you will consider following the HTML semantics more
closely. If you don't want to use "1em", please consider "medium", which tells
the browser to use the default size it believes is best based on defaults and
configuration by the user.

--Paul Hoffman