Re: comments on newly generated html draft format and font sizes

2015-04-23 08:50:52
I'm constantly being asked, when people look at my screen or printouts:
how can you read that? I think the size is quite comfortable to read,
but others do not.

Moral of the story: the point size someone thinks is comfortable is
highly<< subjective.

    Tony Hansen