Re: comments on newly generated html draft format and font sizes

2015-04-22 12:10:15
Hi Joel,

On 2015-04-22 18:06, Henrik Levkowetz wrote:
Hi Joel,

On 22 Apr 2015, at 17:49, Joel M. Halpern <jmh(_at_)joelhalpern(_dot_)com>
wrote:

I have to agree that 12pt produces too large a default.  Is there an easy
way for me as a user to experiment with what 10pt would look like, so I can
comment on that?  And is there an easy way for me to try that size on my
phone, to see if it seems equally readable there?

I'll set up a bunch of sample pages for you to try out.

Here are links to pages set up with 9pt, 10pt, 11pt and 12pt:

        https://tools.ietf.org/pt/

Best regards,

        Henrik

Best regards,