Re: comments on newly generated html draft format and font sizes

2015-04-23 06:13:40
Subject: Re: comments on newly generated html draft format and font sizes Date:
Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 12:40:49PM +0200 Quoting Henrik Levkowetz
(henrik(_at_)levkowetz(_dot_)com):

Thus, I oppose the change; relative should return. The reader should
decide. The page creator can impossibly keep up with all wishes and
devices and preferences. Better to hint than dictate.

Do you have any comments on how this displays for you?

https://zin.tools.ietf.org/pt/draft-ietf-idr-error-handling-19-responsive.html

Pretty much like raw .txt on my rMBP15, so yes, an improvement over the fixed
pt sizes.

--
Måns Nilsson     primary/secondary/besserwisser/machina
MN-1334-RIPE                             +46 705 989668