Re: comments on newly generated html draft format and font sizes

2015-04-23 07:47:39

On 2015-04-23 14:24, Mikael Abrahamsson wrote:
On Thu, 23 Apr 2015, Henrik Levkowetz wrote:

I was assuming, maybe incorrectly, that other people might like to be
able to read on tablets, too.

I could read the old html format just fine on my iPad. I'd say the old
HTML format didn't need fixing, at least not on iPad, because if you
wanted small text then you could use it in portrait mode (this is what I
typically used), and if you wanted big text, you could use it in landscape
mode (too big for me, but I don't see how you can display a 80 char wide
text any bigger than this without scrolling around).

What tablet is it that you have that works a lot worse than this?

I don't have access to an Android tablet to check, is that what you have?

Two iPad minis.  Fits in both jacket and coat inner pockets.  Incredibly
handy :-)

        Henrik