Re: Call for comment: <draft-iab-doi-04.txt> (Assigning Digital Object Identifiers to RFCs)

2015-07-04 06:34:36
I think what John is saying is that it is possible to update the format
for new docs, should people think that appropriate.  But John can say
what he is saying better than I can say what he is saying, so...

Eliot