Re: R: [BOFChairs] IETF 94 - Registration and Hotel Information - no availablity

2015-08-16 12:29:16

Daniele,

I can assure you that the room block size at the main hotel is as
large as the IETF could possible obtain, but there are several
overflow hotels nearby (all within easy walking distance) that
will be reservable through the Japan Travel Bureau (JTB) as soon
as possible.

Stay tuned for more information from the IAD and others.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Editor and Publisher
The Internet Protocol Journal
Office:  +1 415-550-9433
Cell:    +1 415-370-4628
UK Cell: +44 7805 977889
docomo: (090) 3337-9311
Web: protocoljournal.org
E-mail: olejacobsen(_at_)me(_dot_)com
E-mail: ole(_at_)protocoljournal(_dot_)org
Skype: organdemo