Re: IETF 94 - Registration and Hotel Information - no availablity

2015-08-17 09:43:39
Hi all,

This is Hiroshi Esaki of WIDE project, which is local host of
IETF94 Yokohama.

As Ole mentioned in his email, please stay tune the message
from Ray, regarding hotel reservation for headquarter hotel.
The current link is for general reservation entry.

Hiroshi Esaki