Re: [BOFChairs] IETF 94 - Registration and Hotel Information - no availablity

2015-08-17 09:06:35
Btw: the number of rooms we got seems to be reasonable, i think they only
have 600 rooms ?  What exactly is it that ties IETF to that hotel ? If this
is the largest block of rooms, that doesn't bode well for the other hotels.

I now booked also the Royal Park. View from Landmark Tower is just spectacular.
And with the tip of the building swinging in the wind, i'll
expect to sleep like a baby in a cradle. Well, after some Suntory's Hibiki 17
against my fear of heights that is... ;-)

Cheers
    toerless