Re: [BOFChairs] IETF 94 - Registration and Hotel Information - no availablity

2015-08-17 12:34:50
I have the hope that IETF participant behavior on a hotel WiFi will
over time turn into a "boring" guest - compared to eg: the kids
who have to talk with their parents in the same hotel suite via video
streaming on teir smartphone and watching netflix and the like.