Re: [BOFChairs] IETF 94 - Registration and Hotel Information - no availablity

2015-08-17 12:43:00
Perhaps a data point / leverage.

The week -AFTER- the IETF, was the Yokohama International Quilt week.  Same
venue, same hotel.  It’s been scheduled for over a year now.
Many groups/tours are SOLD OUT, in planning to attend this event, plus side
trips the week before and after.   This event is larger than the IETF.

…and it was recently canceled by the organizer…

Perhaps (maybe) a number of the reserved rooms are tied to that event and they
have not cleaned up after the effects of the cancelation.

manning
bmanning(_at_)karoshi(_dot_)com
PO Box 6151
Playa del Rey, CA 90296