Deposit/Cancellation (was "RE: Yokohama Hotels Update was Re: [BOFChairs] IETF 94 - Registration") and Hotel Information - no availablity

2015-08-19 16:49:15
At 12:32 AM +0300 8/18/15, Roni Even wrote:

 I was surprised at the cancelation policy and the deposit required, this is
 not the typical reservation as far as I know for IETF recommended hotels

Are you talking about the main hotel? My reservation did not require a deposit, and offers free cancellation until two days prior to arrival.

--
Randall Gellens
It is a magic aircraft . . . the pleasure of flying in it is almost