Re: Last Call: Recognising RFC1984 as a BCP

2015-08-21 00:50:15
Hi Brian,

I hope I've been consistent in asserting that it has no effect on
*seriously bad actors*.

IMHO you have, and FWIW I agree.

Small time crooks and run of the mill copyright infringers are a
different matter, but there are other ways of catching them.

You have a funny definition of "small time", given the Petrobras example
I highlighted.  As to whether or not there are other ways of catching
crooks, that is an assertion that you cannot prove; and it is well
outside our area of expertise, as an organization.

Eliot