Re: PGP security models, was Summary of IETF LC for draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey

I keep a keystore on all my mailers, but haven't bothered to build any
trust networks recently. This will allow me to detect certain kinds of
attacks (damaged messages, multiple keys claiming to be for the same
person) without causing me to spend time managing my keystore.

For me, that's a reasonable tradeoff.

And the mailing list server + my PGP defaults conspired to illustrate my
point by rendering my signature unverifiable.

Sigh.