Re: Introducing : Brand-new Internet Protocol "Five Fields"

2015-12-10 12:29:49
On 12/10/2015 11:32 AM, Dave Crocker wrote:
On 12/10/2015 5:00 AM, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:
I think this topic may be not appropriate for this list, unless it is submitted
as an IETF ID.

I'm always glad to see active seargant-at-arms efforts, attending to
mailing list propriety.

But I cannot guess at the basis for claiming Eromenko's posting was
inappropriate.  What policy or documented practice does it violate?

+1.

Bored, perhaps. I don't get it. I think the OP should explore this further with discussions in the IETF and then he can decide if a I-D is worthy of his time.

Personally, I think it will encourage more IPv6 considerations by legacy IPv4 operations. I also had same concerns about the non-trivial IPv6 readability.

--
HLS