Re: Introducing : Brand-new Internet Protocol "Five Fields"

2015-12-10 11:18:40
That’s why I said “may not”, because is a bit fuzzy and probably subjective if
this work make sense to be discussed in this list vs. asking the IESG to
create a specific mail exploder and so on.

RFC3005 indicates that “technical issues that are candidates for IETF work” are
appropriate, but also I think this thread could create a bunch of controversial
and unnecessary discussion (vs. the actual IPv6 adoption status).

Yes, it may be a bit subjective, and some times my job is not easy as you may
guess, but I wanted to make sure the “may not”, and providing orientation to
possible alternative paths, such as talking to IESG for an alternative
exploder, etc.

The difference between this and other postings is clear, when I directly ask
for completely stopping a given thread.

Regards,
Jordi