Re: A modest "newcomer" suggestion (was:Re: Introducing : Brand-new Internet Protocol "Five Fields")

2015-12-13 22:50:49
#yiv2733965662 blockquote, #yiv2733965662 div.yiv2733965662yahoo_quoted
{margin-left:0 !important;border-left:1px #715FFA solid
!important;padding-left:1ex !important;background-color:white;}Well, we do have
self-documenting xml templates that can be mashed
athttps://tools.ietf.org/tools/templates/
not sure how well they are called out in introductory material though.

(This self-documenting template approach is quite common, e.g. IEEExplore
hashttp://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
etc.)

Lloyd Wood lloyd(_dot_)wood(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk
http://about.me/lloydwood

On Friday, December 11, 2015, 05:31, John C Klensin