Re: Introducing : Brand-new Internet Protocol "Five Fields"

2015-12-10 07:01:14
Dear Alexey,

Speaking as sergeant-at-arms.

I think this topic may be not appropriate for this list, unless it is submitted
as an IETF ID.

So I will suggest, if you want to continue discussing it here, you first submit
it so it becomes “officially” part of the process.

You may need to talk with the IESG to work on a BoF, specific mailing list, etc.

Regards,
Jordi