Re: Introducing : Brand-new Internet Protocol "Five Fields"

2015-12-10 07:32:35
Right, because you’re trying a WG submission, while at the time being those
documents are personal Ids.

I will suggest you read about the process, look for the newcomers
presentations, etc.

Regards,
Jordi

-----Mensaje original-----
De: ietf <ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org> en nombre de Alexey Eromenko
<al4321(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
Responder a: <al4321(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
Fecha: jueves, 10 de diciembre de 2015, 14:27
Para: <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Asunto: Re: Introducing : Brand-new Internet Protocol "Five Fields"

I tried to submit my docs, by inserting the following:

"Internet Protocol Five Fields", Alexey Eromenko, 2015-12-10,
<draft-ietf-ipff-00.txt>

but no luck...

Submitted here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/

Got an ERROR:
"There is no active group with acronym 'ipff', please rename your draft"

any ideas?
--
-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"